Foodeeze is an educational card game suitable for children at Key Stage 1 (ages 5-7 years). Can be used in schools and at home. Foodeeze is an educational card game delivering the knowledge children need to make healthier decisions about the food they eat. The game reinforces learning making behavioural changes more likely.
Foodeeze was created by a primary school teacher and a group of NHS specialists. Foodeeze is dyslexia-friendly and has been validated by a qualified medical dietitian and a specialist Speech & Language Therapist. We have also developed a selection of lesson plans for Literacy, Numeracy, Geography, Science and PSHEe.
PLAYERS WILL LEARN ABOUT:
- Learn about food and nutrition in engaging and socially interactive ways
- Improves food vocabulary and creates interest in different foods
- Developed with dietitians and dyslexia-friendly
- Challenges children's problem-solving abilities
- Free lesson plans cover Literacy, Numeracy, Geography, Science and PSHEe