Foodeeze was created by a primary school teacher and a group of NHS specialists. Foodeeze is dyslexia-friendly and has been validated by a qualified medical dietitian and a specialist Speech & Language Therapist.
The version of the game that is currently available is suitable for children at Key Stage 1 (ages 5-7 years). A version of the game for children at Key Stage 2 (ages 7-11 years) will be released very soon.We have also developed a selection of lesson plans for Literacy, Numeracy, Geography, Science and PSHEe.
Cross-curricular card game for KS1:
Helps children to make healthy food choices.:
Foodeeze is an educational card game delivering the knowledge children need to make healthier decisions about the food they eat. The game reinforces learning making behavioural changes more likely.
- Foodeeze is a new and innovative game for KS1 (ages 5-7 years)
- Learn about food and nutrition in engaging and socially interactive ways
- Improves food vocabulary and creates interest in different foods
- Developed with dietitians and dyslexia-friendly
- Challenges children's problem-solving abilities
- Free lesson plans cover Literacy, Numeracy, Geography, Science and PSHEe
Foodeeze eatwell plate:
Buy NowFoodeeze is available to buy right now. Packs can be bought individually or as Classroom Packs that contain several packs of Foodeeze cards at a discounted price.
- Geography Lesson Plan
- Literacy Lesson Plan
- Science Lesson Plans
- Numeracy Lesson Plans
- PHSEe Lesson Plans
- Flash Cards
Tweets by @FoodeezeGame